The new D-Free product allows you to offer your customers a technically 3D-optimized spectacle lens.
• Flatter base curve → more aesthetic glass
• Improvement of the channel width and the reading zone
→ better immediate adaption
• Reduction of glass thickness → weight reduction
• Optimized for the OPTIC PROJECT-Designs
• Backside compensation software can be downloaded via cloud-server
• D-Free stands for a new generation of individual progressive lenses with highest visual comfort.
• The combination of CX and CV freeform surfaces (PARABOLIC) is the logical step in a
maximal optimized generation of progressive lenses.
• By individualizing the PARABOLIC front surface (CX) AND the back surface .
(CV) it is possible for the first time to develop and produce an almost complete distortion-on-free progressive lens.
• Special D-Free calculation algorithms ensure perfectly matched CX and CV surfaces.
Differences to conventional backside processing
• The parabolic CX surface leads to a reduction of the base curve in the far distance. The result is not only a much more aesthetical pleasing appearance, but also less distortion the far distance zone as the front curve becomes flatter.
• Reducing the gradients on the CV side allows better manufacturing possibilities and a wider channel on the back.
• Reduction of total astigmatism
Powermap and cylindermap comparison & Cylinder surface
Visual field comparison
Telephone：021 - 58598866
Address：555 Chuan Da Rd,Shanghai,China